On November 26, 2018, a 3-day study visit in the Municipality of Heraklion (Crete) was held from a delegation of the Institute of Mediterranean Forest Ecosystems of the Hellenic Agricultural Organization ‘Demeter’ and the Environmental Management Company HOMEOTECH Co. The overall project has been presented to the Mayor Mr. Lambrinos, by the coordinator of the project Dr. K. Tsagkari. The aim of the study visit was to explore the current situation of Urban Green Areas and to select pilot areas for the implementation of the projects’ actions. The above meeting is within the context of the preparatory actions pf the project and particularly in regard with the elaboration of a report on the overall assessment of the current situation in the partner municipalities and a SWOT analysis.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- The LIFE Grin project in Kathimerini newspaper ”Cities ask for «efficient» urban green”
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project in the GREEN CITIES for a Sustainable Europe initiative
- The Green Fund is co-financing LIFE GrIn Project
- Participation in the 17th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology CEST 2021
- The new promo video of LIFE GrIn Project