On July 10, 2018, the kick-off meeting of the project was carried out in Athens in the premises of the Institute of Mediterranean Forest Ecosystems of the Hellenic Agricultural Organization ‘Demeter’. All project partners attended the meeting, while the guidelines for the implementation of the project were discussed and agreed, as well as the action fields and timetable for each partner. Moreover, in the context of the kick-off meeting, partners elaborated on the partnership agreement where all their individual obligations are determined, which was then signed between the Project Coordinator, who represents all Project Partners, and the European Commission.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project and environmental education actions at the Primary School of Vouliagmeni
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project in the area of Lycabettus
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project at the 30th Anniversary Celebration of the European LIFE Funding Program
- (Ελληνικά) Εκδήλωση εορτασμού 30 χρόνων του Ευρωπαϊκό χρηματοδοτικού προγράμματος LIFE για το Περιβάλλον και τη Δράση για το Κλίμα
- The measurements for plant diversity monitoring were completed in Marousi Municipality