On July 10, 2018, the kick-off meeting of the project was carried out in Athens in the premises of the Institute of Mediterranean Forest Ecosystems of the Hellenic Agricultural Organization ‘Demeter’. All project partners attended the meeting, while the guidelines for the implementation of the project were discussed and agreed, as well as the action fields and timetable for each partner. Moreover, in the context of the kick-off meeting, partners elaborated on the partnership agreement where all their individual obligations are determined, which was then signed between the Project Coordinator, who represents all Project Partners, and the European Commission.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- LIFE GrIn Networking Event 2020
- Second Annual Evaluation of the Project
- Info day for presenting and consulting the project Creation of a Model Urban Green Space in the Municipality of Amaroussion, in the frame of LIFE GrIn
- LIFE GrIn Project in the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe
- Info-Day for the presentation regarding to the actions’ implementation of the LIFE Project