On September 21, 2018, a study visit in the Municipality of Amaroussion (Athens) was held from a delegation of the Institute of Mediterranean Forest Ecosystems of the Hellenic Agricultural Organization ‘Demeter’ and the Environmental Management Company HOMEOTECH Co. The aim of the study visit was to explore the current situation of Urban Green Areas and to select pilot areas for the implementation of the projects’ actions. The above meeting is within the context of the preparatory actions pf the project and particularly in regard with the elaboration of a report on the overall assessment of the current situation in the partner municipalities and a SWOT analysis.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project and environmental education actions at the Primary School of Vouliagmeni
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project in the area of Lycabettus
- Presentation of the LIFE GrIn project at the 30th Anniversary Celebration of the European LIFE Funding Program
- (Ελληνικά) Εκδήλωση εορτασμού 30 χρόνων του Ευρωπαϊκό χρηματοδοτικού προγράμματος LIFE για το Περιβάλλον και τη Δράση για το Κλίμα
- The measurements for plant diversity monitoring were completed in Marousi Municipality