The measurements for plant diversity monitoring were completed in the urban green spaces of Heraklion Municipality, Crete (spring 2023) by Dr. Alexandra Solomou, Associate Researcher of IMFE, and the biometric data by Dr. Evangelia Avramidou, Associate Researcher of IMFE and Dr. Evangelia Korakaki, Associate Researcher of IMFE in the context of the LIFE GrIn project.
- Networking of the LIFE GrIn project and the SHARED GREEN DEAL project
- Accomplishing Plant Diversity Monitoring Measurements
- Life GrIn team visited the green department of the Municipality of Athens
- Conference about ‘Urban and Peri-Urban Greenery'
- Life GrIn team visits the green department of the Municipality of Agios Dimitrios